For commercial buildings, EPDM roofs (more commonly known as rubber roofs) are a very durable option and are applicable to various roof substrates. Though a hearty roof type, even a robust rubber roof will eventually develop problems that require the services of an expert roofing contractor. When that time comes and you find yourself in need of rubber roof repair, you can trust the team at True Nature Roofing for the very best workmanship and the best customer service.
We proudly serve clients throughout the Front Range region of Colorado, including Castle Rock, CO. Give us a call today, (719) 439-9981, to schedule a free, no-obligation roofing assessment!
Rubber Roof Benefits
One of the benefits of a rubber roof is it can be applied in just one coat, while other roof coating types require multiple applications before they can offer adequate protection for your building. Rubber roof coatings can also be applied to a variety of substrates, including concrete, fiberglass, metal, foam and more.
Other benefits of rubber roofing include:
- Long lifespan: A rubber roof can last up to 50 years before needing replacement
- Lightweight: Only one coat is needed
- Resistant to ponding water: A rubber coating helps keep ponding water from accumulating on your roof, which can cause damage
- Weather resistant: Stands up to heavy rains, snow, hail, high winds, extreme temperatures and more
- Resistant to cracking: Rubber roofs are able to expand and contract with changing temperatures
- Thermal resistance: A rubber roof can help lower annual heating and cooling costs
- Low maintenance: Rubber roofs require less maintenance than many other roof types
Maintaining a Well-Functioning Roof
While rubber roofs have the potential to last a very long time, they won’t if they are not cared for properly. Regular inspections, maintenance and needed repairs are crucial components of keeping your rubber roof in good condition for the long haul.
When having repair work performed on your rubber roof, it is also vital to engage only a licensed, knowledgeable contractor to do the work. Time and again, we encounter large roof problems that were the direct result of previous repairs that were not done properly and to code.
Give True Nature Roofing a Call!
For expert rubber roof repair services you can rely on, give the True Nature Roofing team a call at (719) 439-9981. At no charge, we will send one of our expert technicians to your location to thoroughly inspect your roof for damage and any developing problems. Our technician will then inform you of any issues that were uncovered along with the best solutions for addressing them.